CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, March 07, 2004

went to church feeling damn sleepy. and i kept talking rubbish today.. yes eve and hazel? so when am i free? "mondaytuesdaywednesdaythursdayfridaysaturdaysunday" and i said it damn quickly.. hahah..

went to suntec for the education and career fair.. got people ask me to be real estate agent.. lol. hahaha. and i lied to them that im SIXTEEN and they were so shocked.. and evelyn was so mean to this guy from monash. very mean.. so bitchy. i also cannot compare. hahah. and then sammy came.. walked around.. and they kept talking about me.. idiot. cos i kept commenting on alot of things.. i think i need to stop being so commentful. (right. as if there's such a word.)

i kinda made up my mind... i really wanna go to fashion management in lasalle.. but the thing is that my parents doesnt wanna pay for me cos they think that i'll just end up like danny.. switch from nafa to lasalle.. cos everyone thinks that danny and i are SOOOOO alike. which is true in some ways.. but well.. i love my bro so stop it! i hate it when my sis gets pissed with my bro and starts ranting on how irresponsible he is and how alike we are.. like.. hello? i will get affected can? and my sis wasnt much of a help when i told her that i wanna go to lasalle.. same thing. end up like my brother. is he in such a state of crap? ya he went to design school, joined the airlines, made loads of money, spent it all on branded goods.. having fun and all. but thats what i wanna do too! make money, do something i really like, and spend my money!!! and like hell, ya if the moe decides to give me a place in poly, i wont even like what i'll be doing.. i dont even like any courses offered in the polys. so why should i spend 3 years doing something i have no passion for, and waste my time? enlighten me someone? please.. just enlighten me.. and my sis smsed me sth like "then you go and get loan like dan cos we're not paying for you to quit school.. and do you know that im in svc now?" like hello? if you're in service, dont reply la. can wait rite.. and i dont really like my bro in law.. he's very irritating. keeps telling my mom to buy me a M card cos my bill is too high. ugh!

anyway. lunch was on sammy! hahah. at pasta mania.. and then john and denise came.. watched haunted mansion.. SUCKS SUCKS. HORRID SHOW. but i have to admit i was kinda freaked out at some parts though it was animated.. how dumb.

after which was holland with wai and kelvin. im going to be kelvin's tuition teacher for 30bucks an hour.. haha.. maths and chem.. should be can cos i gave jacob tuition for his N level last year too..

i keep having hiccups today. agh!

how should i approach the subject of lasalle to my family ( parents and that sister. ) in a mature manner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home